Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass

Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass
i saw this picture and i loved it.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

chapter 16

Sarge walked over an said, "sorry to intrude but he wanted me to give you this."

I looked over and he was gone. I could feel my heart breaking even more. Did he not want to work this out??

"He had to go to a meeting." Sarge said immediatley after seeing me look up at him.

I looked down on the table as Sergei walked away.

"I'll meet you in the car?" Sid questioned. I just shook my head up and down.

After about 5 minutes of decideing weither or not to open it, I did. Gonch must have helped him for it was full sentences.

























'Ciera,

Before Oksana had come, I had planned a BIG surprise for you. I decided I was going to do this back in Detriot. I still want to give you this surprise but I am not sure that you will accept it now...I want you to let me show you exacually how I feel. I know you are stubbern. But Babe I miss you. I want to talk more in person. We wrote this last night just in case you would get mad at me. Since you are reading it you must be mad. Please call or text me when you are ready to talk about this better. An if you would rather be with Kris or Maax or any other guy. It is okay. I am just happy I got to spend the time I did with you. As long as you are happy I will try and be happy for you.
Evgeni.'






I went back to met Sid at the car with tear rolling down my face. He wrapped me in his arms and took the letter from me.
"Are you okay?"
No answer so I guess he just read it as i cried in to his chest.
"Wow, That is really Deep at times. Do you want to talk to him more?" he asked lifting my head up.
"Kind of." I sobbed.
He opened my door and I jumped in kicking off my shoes and pulling up my knees.
Back at the house, Everyone was still there as if they knew something was going to happen. Renaee came running along with Kris and Max at her side. I ran up the stairs trying to avoid looking at anyone. Renaee was the only one to follow.
"What happened? Why had and have you been crying?"
No words came out. I just slowly handed the letter to her. She began reading it and by watching her expressions on her face I could tell what part she was on.
"Omg. Did you call or anything?" she asked frantically.
"Nope. We met at the Cafe and Sid and Sarge tried to help us work it out but Geno had to leave. An then Gonch gave me that."
"Can I call hi--" she was cut off by a knock at the door.
"It's me Sid."
She unlocked the door. But Kris and Max had walked out from behind him. I buried my face in the pillow.
"Sorry they forced me." Sid apologized. "They got alot of dirt on me."
"It's fine. Calm down goof ball." i sobbed into the pillow.
"Darling, Beautiful. Tell Maxie what's wrong." He sat beside me.
I couldnt help but laugh at his voice and the fact he called him self 'Maxie'. I moved the pillow, wiped my eyes, and handed them the note.
Kris read it first by the look in his eyes I knew something had changed in him. Max had a diffrent reaction, more of a 'I am sorry' look mixed with a 'Fuck you man' look.
After a long silence Max stormed off downstairs to tell the other. I dont know why he was so mad. Sidney took Renaee out of the room to talk about something obviously me since they couldnt say it in front of me, Just leaving Kris and I alone.
"I'm gonna make this easy for yo---" I cut him off.
"No lisen. Tangers, I like you alot and I always have ever since Sid introduced me to you guys. But it is just really hard with you guys being teammates right now and then.." I trailed off. Unsure of what to say next. He pulled me closer.
"I like you to and everyone can see that including Evgeni. Which is why this is so diffrent for me. I am usually the guy who is always shy around people. Mostly girls, but with you it is just so diffrent. I dont even know how to react when I am around you. You send this rush all through my body. But I know how you feel about Evgeni and it is the same you always have. That is why I will make it easy for you. I will wait for you. Till you realize that you are ment to be with me. An I can take it. I promise."
He gave me the biggest hug as i whispered "Thank you."
Jordan walked in right on cue as if he was sitting out side of the door waiting and lisening to are conversation.
"Umm Ciera you might want to come downstairs." he hesitated. " Kris you might want to stay up here."
"Huh?" we both looked at him.
"There is something you need to see. But I dont think that you would want to Tangers."

2 comments:

  1. Evgeni is so sweet! I can't wait to see what the surprise is! =-)

    Tangers is being a little too arrogant there.He may feel something but she never told him she felt anything did she!?

    ~pl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy. Poor Geno.
    Can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete