Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass

Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass
i saw this picture and i loved it.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

chapter 7

When we got back to Pittsburgh that weekend Evgeni and I went shopping. We were at Juicy Couture, when i found the absolute cutest dress ever!!
I told Evgeni, "OMG, it's perfect! I so want this dress. What do you think about it?"
"You look amazing, the color goes well with your hair color. you should get it."
"Alright i will then."
As i was walking up to the register to buy the dress my phone rang, it was V and something was wrong cause i could barley hear her. From what i could make out i got....
"get here now!" at the end of her sentence.
"Ill be there in like 30."
I didnt get the dress, friends are way more important to me. So I put the dress back and told Evgeni we had to go.
When we arrived at V's and Marc-Andre's I could hear her crying upstairs. Marc-Andre didn't look to upset so I had no clue what was going on. He sent me upstairs. When i went upstairs V was hugging Renaee and they were crying. When I seen what was in her hand, my eyes got huge andd I just stared at her, waiting to see what it had said. I started to cry when i seen the joy in her eyes. I knew then what it said.
"Im so happy for you!!!" I exclaimed.
"I knew neither of us even thought about it when i got sick this morning. I called Tracey and she brought a test over for me." V said as she started to settle down.
" Yeah you missed her she just left." Renaee added.
I went downstairs to congradulate M-A. I found the guys all downstairs in the "MAN CAVE" as they liked it to be called. They were poping Champagne bottles left and right. When we got to the house there was only 3 of the guys. There now was 10. Jordan, Sidney, Kris, Max, Chris, Tyler, Geno, Marc-Andre, Ruslan, and Sergi were sending out congratulations.
They handed me a glass, and the rest of the night consisted of us partying and we had the best reason to do so.
The next morning Renaee, Tracey, V, and I went for a little shopping to get a heads up on the maternity clothes. Plus we were bored. The guys had practice the next day to so we thought we'd head out.
While we were out we went into this sports store they had just swept Carolina an Detriot was next, everywhere you looked was " BEAT DETRIOT" or " BRING BACK THE CUP" shirts.
I think it finally sunk into are heads that the guys were in the stanley cup for the second time in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment