Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass

Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass
i saw this picture and i loved it.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

chapter 35

Elena:

I stormed out of his house, with that line still stuck in my head. How could he want to marry her. Im prettier, Russian, his family loves me, and I know EVERYTHING about him. I'm perfect for him. We are perfect for each other. When I got to the hotel, I yelled for my mom as I looked out the window to the Arena.

"Honey. What's wrong?"

"Evgeni, he...He told me he wants to marry HER!!!!"

"What! Last night you said everything was going good. What happened?"

"I Don't know. He woke up, and everything went down hill from there."

"Dont worry. I'll get Natillia on the phone right away."

"Okay."

Leaving it in the hands of them I knew everything would get fixed. I sat there staring off into the city. A idea came to mind when the screen flashed the time of Friday's Home Opener.

"Ah ha"

I'd go to the game. Be the PERFECT hockey wife. Then he'd notice I am the perfect fit for his lifestyle. Not her. I started raiding through my clothes, perfect outfit.

"hmm."

"MOM!" I yelled.

"Yes?"

"What does one where to a hockey game, if say they were a wife of a player?"

"Something nice, not very revealing."

"Can we go shopping?"

"You have a plan?"

"Yes, yes I do."

Ciera:

"Evgeni."

"Hmmm."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"yup." He looked away.

"You sure?"

"No." He turned to me. "I really sorry."

"For what?" I asked concerned.

"Last night."

"Geno, You are past forgiven."

"Okay." He looked down.

My heart started racing.

"Unless you.." I trailed off. "You didnt did you?!"

"No." He moved closer to me on the couch. "I only for you."

"Good. Keep it that way." I hit his arm.

"I will." He smiled.

"So what is going through your head?"

"Well...We have fight." he smirked.

"An..." I smiled knowing his answer.

"Welll..." He looked toward the stairs then to me.

I moved onto his lap and kissed him forcefully. He deepened it and I obliged. I ended up laying with his arms around me about a hour later. Awoken by his phone sitting on the night stand. I reached to see his mother on caller ID and that he had 12 missed calls. '

1 comment:

  1. Oh here it comes.......Elena the pathetic thing that just doesn't get it.lol
    12 missed calls I bet most are by Elena!I hope C answers it.I would love to see what his Mom says!

    I say Geno & C go to Vegas & Elope! =-)

    Naybe C can kick Elena's butt in a cat fight. lol

    ReplyDelete