Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass

Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass
i saw this picture and i loved it.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

chapter 34

Evgeni ran up the stairs to his room. He noticed the clothes lying on the floor by the bed. When he neared them he picked them up to smell, the only reason he would have told Ciera to get out, Alcohol! His eyes widened, he had realized this was all part of a greater scheme. Everyone that ever knew Geno was aware that he gets mean after a certain amount of alochol in him.

"Shit."

He grabbed a pair of jeans, slipped them on. Then grabbed a shirt and did the same. He was headed to Cieras' to apologize.

Later at Ciera's, Jordan heard him pull in and warned her.

"He's here."

"You better leave." She pushed him towards the backdoor.

"Why he already knows I am here. He had to have seen the lade out front." She stoped.

"True, But I dont want what happened to Max happen to you!"

"I'll be fine. If he doesnt understand that I am your best friend. Then he doesnt deserve you." He smiled.

A knock never came to the door like they inticipated. Jordan stood on the stairs looking out the window that over looked the drive way.

"He's not in the car."

He then headed over to the door to look through the peep hole.

"Wait, I found him." He whispered motioning for her to come look.

"What is he doing?" She whispered back.

"He looks nervouse." Jordan added.

Geno was pacing back and forth outside the door talking to himself.

"Jordan."

"Hmmm." He concentrated out the hole.

"Should we open the door?" She asked.

"I will. I need to talk the trash out for you." He smiled.

"You dont have to do that." She laughed.

"But I am." He winked.

Ciera went into the kitchen to get a water. When she heard his voice. He sounded really upset. She put the water back and reached into the cupboard above her. Canadian Whiskey, that was what she was going to need. She poured herself a shot, and took it as she heard the door close and footsteps nearing her. As Geno came around the corner she quickly opted for a water to try and mask and smell of the previous shot.

"Hi." He looked down, his hands in his pockets.

"Evgeni." She walked by him and sat at the table in the chair closest to the wall.

"I'm sorry."

"Okay."

"Ciera." He sat down across from her.

"Hmm."

"Please. I drinking. You know what does me."

"Yeah, reasons why you shouldnt have been drinking with her."

"Me know. Dont think I realized what did lastnight?!" He put his head in his hands.

"Well you woudnt be here if you hadnt." She watched as he got up and bent down in front of her.

"I sorry for everything. I staying away from her. Please forgive me."

"Geno. Dont do that!" She spatted.

"Why not. She obviously trying break up."

"yeah. But she is also your best friend. That is like me ignoring staalsy because you think I like him. I couldnt do it. I wouldnt expect you to do something I couldnt." She reached for his hand.

"Yeah, guess you right. Promise when I around her you be there." He squeezed her hand.

"I promise." She smiled.

"I love you babe."

"I love you too."

"Awh group hug!" Jordan walked around the corner.

That was exactly what they did. All three having big smiles on their faces, glad everything was normal again. Well for now anyways.

Jordan:

I had walked in just as she told him she couldnt stay away from me even if he told her to.

''Wow.'' I mouthed.

'Am I that hard to forget?!'

When they had finished making up fully well that is what I assumed. I walked around yelling "Group hug."

I was so happy to see her happy again and knowing that she was happy made me unable to stop smiling.

"Awh Bestie." She hugged me.

"So I think Im gonna head out." I pointed towards the door.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah."I shook my head.

"Staalsy you stay." Geno smiled his weird toothy smile.

"I'll see you in a couple days." I smiled.

"Why not tommarow?" She asked.

"Arent you going on a trip?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot." She laughed.

"Well when you get back I want a FULL report Details and ALL!" I said in the best girly voice I could.

"Okay deal." She hugged me again.

As did Geno. I grabbed my things then headed for the Escalade.

If only she knew what was coming for her.

2 comments:

  1. Glad Geno realizes Elena is trying to break them up. Forgot to mention after last chapter that I liked that we got to hear how they met.

    Just wondering what Staal meant by"If she only knew what was coming for her.

    Hope he doesn't get a crush on her like Max did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see what happens next...

    I'm glad that she took him back though. :)

    Good work, update soon please.

    ReplyDelete