Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass

Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass
i saw this picture and i loved it.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

im sorry

It has been like ummm 8 days since i last updated. I just have major writers block. An I thought I wanted to do something in the story but I decided it was way to soon. That I need to wait before I do that. So i am trying to think of some diffrent twist or events to spice up the story. but it is just not happening...
If anyone has anything they would like to see happen. Or anything let me know...I am working right now on the champs parade. An there is gonna be some issues with some people close to Evgeni. An some things with Sid are gonna happen to....But that is really it...I hope to have a chapter up tommarow even if it is small.
---Ciera---

No comments:

Post a Comment