Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass

Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass
i saw this picture and i loved it.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Chapter 39

Hope you guys like this one..:]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C;
We made another couple rounds in the park. Geno was stopped about a dozen times for pictures but neither of us minded. We ended up both wanting to go on the Tower or Terror about three times before we ended up giving up and going somewhere else. The line for the ride was so long...!!!! That night I managed to talk Evgeni into going to Forrest Gump to eat.
"Why. Some where Romantic!!?!?" He pleaded.
"I have had enough romance for now babe." I smiled.
"Fine. I guess will work." He frowned.
"Awh.. Cheer up darling. Youll love the place." I laughed at his expression.
Geno seemed to be having fun, just as I predicted. He was taking pictures and making sure to take mental notes so he could show and tell all the guys about it.
"This cool." He smiled.
" I know right. Great food to!" I laughed.
"Babe." He grabbed my hand. "Just remember, I for you. Not Elena, No Parents. You!"
"I know." I smiled.
Our food came soon after as did the sunset outside the window we had been sitting by.
"Thats so pretty." I looked out.
"Yeah. Always here." He grabbed my hand.
When we got to the car outside he looked at me funny.
"What?" I laughed.
"You Drive?" He dangled the keys.
"Where to?" I swipped them from his hand.
"Club?" He opened the door for me.
"YES!!" I yelled.
I had never been to a club in Flordia. A lot of Paparazzi were outside, so I put my ring on my other hand.
"ready?" He reached for my hand.
"Of Course." I smiled.
Questiones were thrown up in the air as Geno and I walked by.
"Geno. Why are you in Flordia? Did you get traded? Is that Ciera? I've heard you are engaged. Is that true? Did you ask Ciera? Or is it the other girl?"
He stopped dead in his tracks.
Geno;
"What girl?" He turned as everyone got quiet.
"There is another girl in Pittsburgh, out shopping with your mom and claiming to be your Fiance."
"That not true." He looked at me.
I just smiled putting the ring back where is belonged.
"This Ciera. She Fiance." He lifted my hand so they could see the ring.
"Ciera. Evgeni. Where and How did it happen?? Was it romantic?"
I smiled and laced my fingers with his as we made our way into the club.
"I sorry." He said once we were in the VIP section.
"Its okay. Your moms gonna flip." I looked at him.
"I know." He shrugged his shoulders.
"Dance!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.
Vero;
When I got the text from Jordan I immediately got ready.
"Marc, baby." I yelled down the stairs.
"Hmmm." He walked to the door.
"Im running down to the Strip. Do you need anything?"
"ummm." He thought. "Beer and pizza would be good." He smiled.
"Sid's coming over?" I smirked.
"Yeah. Is that okay with you?" He wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Yes. But why dont you order in the Pizza and have Sid pick up the beer. I dont know how long I will be."
"Alright." He kissed me.
"See yah later. You two behave." I smiled grabbing my purse and leaving.
In a short time, I was outside the same store in the picture. Ive never really been in this store. I dont find many of their dresses attractive.
"Hello. May I help you?" A nice looking woman asked.
"Umm. Im looking for a dress." I smiled.
"Occassion?" She asked with a smile.
"Well I saw it on your website." I thought back to the dress in the picture.
"Okay. What did it look like?" She walked towards a computer as I followed.
"Black and gold. It was really pretty." I lied.
"Oh. The halter top?" She turned the screen to me.
"Yes. That is it." I got 'excited.'
"Im sorry. We just sold this one this morning." She looked at me with a blank expression.
"Are you serious?" I paused. "My husband loved that dress. He wanted me to wear it to his game on Friday.." I frowned.
"Your husbands game Friday?" She looked at me weird.
"Yes?!" I questioned.
"The woman that bought the dress," She smiled."Was getting it for her Fiance's game."
"Oh really?" I smirked.
"Yup. He is a Penguins player. Does yours play for them to?" she seemed excited.
"Yes. Yes he does." I smiled politly. "Do you know which players Fiance it was?"
"Evgeni Malkin. I assume. His mother was with her."
"Elena. Damn her. I told her I wanted it." I played along. "Thank you."
She smiled. "Who's wife are you?"
"Marc-Andre." I dug for my phone to avoid the rest of the converstaion.
I was really calling Jordan, but I made it seem otherwise.
"Girl. How you going to get my dress. You had better let me borrow it." I waved and walked out the door.
"What?" He asked.
"Nevermind. The dress is for the game. The woman showed me it on the computer. It is GORGEOUS!"
"What are we going to do? What are we going to tell Ciera?" He asked sadly.
"I dont know. Dont say anything yet." I stressed.
"Alright." He replied. "I gotta go. Ill text you later."
Jordan;
While I was talking to Vero I heard the door bell ring.
'sweet pizza is here.'
I got my pizza and sat down to watch the Hawks game I DVR'd.
'I wish my bestie was here !'
During the first intermisson Jared called.
"Im like 5 hours out!!!" He excitedly said.
"Alright. Ill be waiting at the house for you." I hung up and sent a forward through my contacts.
*Jared is about 5 hours out side of town. Around 11 I am taking him to Diesel. If anyone would like to join you are more then welcome to.*

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what happens when they get back to Pittsburgh or even what Vero does!!

    Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no she didn't! That Witch is claiming to be Geno's fiancee'.

    Vero has to give Ciera the heads up!
    hmmmmmm naybe a beer needs to be thrown on Elena during the game in the dress. lol

    Loved that they went to a place & the paparazzi
    got to them.Elena is going to have a witchy fit! lol

    Can't wait to see the reactions!

    ReplyDelete