Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass

Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass
i saw this picture and i loved it.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

chapter 38

Jordan POV

I was glad when she called. She sounded so excited. Since Geno couldnt ask her Dad for permission in time, he asked me. I waited, the 2nd day without my best friend, for her to call and tell me about everything. I eventually got bored and just walked around the Strip District when I noticed Elena, Natilia and Elena's mom walking out of a classy dress shop. I thought nothing of it at first. Till Elena was carrying out a dress and not one of the moms. Then I saw part of the dress to. It was Gold and black. Great! I wonder what she bought that dress for. I took a picture and sent it to Vero. Then took another of what store she came out of and send that one to. Whatever shes up to Vero will stop her. Minutes later as I assumed, she replied back with 'on it:)' I continued my walk down the strip till I hit Starbucks. A Mocha Latte sounds perfect right now. Sitting in the outside patio section when my phone rang. Jared popped up on the screen.

"Hey big bro. What are you doing?"

"Sitting at starbucks."

then I noticed Heather walking this way.

"Well not anymore. Im walking back to my car." I laughed.

"Crazy fans?" He laughed.

"No. More like Crazy ex girlfriend." I looked back to see that she had made her way into Starbucks.

"But uh..Whats up. Hows Thunder Bay?" I thought back to Canada this summer.

"Im not in Canada. But which girl was it?"

"Oh. Where are you?" I stopped in my tracks.

"well I just left New York."

"New York!!! Oh I see how it is you go visit Marc but not me! I thought we were close. I guess I got to go back to having Eric being my favorite."

"Wait. I didnt finish." Jared laughed.

"Then Finish." I smirked

"I'm on my way to see you bro!"

"No way. How long you going to be in?" I unlocked the car.

"A week."

"Awesome. You can meet Ciera."

"Ciera? What happened to Heather?"

"Heathers the crazy Ex girlfriend." I laughed. "Ciera's my best friend."

"Oh okay. well Ill see you in about 8 hours or so."

"Okay. Check in please."

He laughed. "Yes mommy."

2 comments:

  1. Aww I think that's sweet that Jared is going to visit Jordan! haha

    I can't wait to see what Vero is going to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena doesn't have a chance with Jordan & Vero on the lookout. =-)

    ReplyDelete