Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass

Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass
i saw this picture and i loved it.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

chapter 37

hope yoou guys like this one to.:] I think this one is a good chapter Idk why these huge spaces are in here but i couldnt figure out how to fix it..-c-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena POV

When I aske my mom to go shopping I anticipated me and her but I was mistaken. Natilia was waiting for us inside the dress shop on the strip.

"Hello my dear." She hugged me. "I've found some nice dresses in your size! Go check them out." She pushed me towards the dressing room.

"So I just found out where he took her..." I heard Natilia say to my mom.

"Where?" She tried to whisper.

"flordia."

"Where at in Flordia." I tried harder to hear them.

"Disney." My mom laughed.

"Are you serious. What is she 4?" My mom snapped.

"Yeah i guess. Weird though especially since there game is in 3 days!" Natilia spoke louder now.

I didnt even know he had left. I pushed that to the back of my mind as I had with the rest of the terrible things that had happened recently.

The first one was a beautiful, baby blue, Halter, knee high lenght with sparkles along the edges. The dress was gorgeous but it definetly was not a size 2. It had to be a zero at max. The second dress was a black, keen length strapless. A small 'v' was cut into the upper seam of the dress. It fit perfectly. The other four just werent my colors. I wondered about the store looking one last time when I found a yellow and black zebra stripped, knee length halter. It was adorable. It was also the dress I eneded up walking out the store with.

"Whats next?" They asked.

"Shoes!!!" I started down the sidewalk.

Geno POV

I could tell when her eyes lit up when I let her take the blindfold off that I was doing the right thing. My heart was racing, plams were sweaty and all I could think about was why the hell I hadnt told me parents. This was going to be bad when I get back to Pittsburgh. Although together we could do it.

Later at dinner, I could tell she liked the ring she kept playing with, and staring at it.

"Do you like it?" I grabbed her hand.

"Yes. I love it. An you!" she smiled.

"I love you to." I kissed her.

"So Geno. A month and a half?" She laughed.

"Yeah. I planned on doing it in Russia."

"Why didnt you?" She asked.

"Didnt think you'd say yes."

"Oh whys that?"

"Im not sure!" I lied. "Well I'm not completly sure."

"Ohh.. I see. your parents."

"They were part of it."

"Now you didnt ask me cause Max or Elena right.." I though about that question.

"No. I wanna marry you cause I love you. An want to be with you the rest of my life."

"Okay. That works." She smiled.

Not long after we were breaking in out new room for the next couple of days. Then we were both fast asleep laying in each others arms.

Ciera Pov

I woke up to Geno staring into my eyes and playing with my hair.

"Well Hello." I smiled.

"As much as Id love to stay like this...We need to get ready to go." He smirked.

"Go where?" I sat up.

"Youll see." He walked towards the bathroom.

"You know I hate when you do this stuff to me right?!?!" I followed him.

"Yeah. But its funnnn.An your facial expressions are well worth it." He smiled. "Would you like to join me?"

"Of course."

After out shower, we got ready and met a car outside the gates.

"Comvertable, GT Mustang!" I smiled. "Can I drive?"

"Maybe later." He opened the door for me.

"You ready?"

"yes." He laughed at me. "What."

"I thought you didnt like surprises?" He asked.

"I do just not when you brag about it."

"Oh I see. So ill just not say anything next time. But for now I think you are really going to like this one. We are going to have so much fun. I cant wait to get there. An We have to take a ton of pictures. You know for the memories." He laughed as I punched his shoulder.

About ten minutes later we pulled up to a small building with a sign that said 'Swimming with Dolphins.'
"
OMG Geno!" I screamed.

"I checked em out. They have NEVER had a customer leave unhappy." He smiled being proud of his self.

"Your amazing!" I grabbed his hand and ran towards the building.

Swimming with the Dolphins was AMAZING!! Geno even had a blast. He handed me the keys as we decided to wonder the beaches

"You hungry yet?" He asked.

"Yes How about Sonic?"

"I was thinking more of a regualr meal. But Sonic works to." He laughed.

"You can pick." I looked over to him.

"Sonice." He smiled.

"You dont have to.." He cut me off.

"I want to go to Sonice. Go before I change my mind babe."

"Alright." I smiled.

After grabbing some food we headed to the beach for the day.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Elena is in for a rude awakening when they get back. She thinks new clothes & shoes will get him back?

    Geno is so cute & good to Ciera.
    They better hold on tight when they get back to Pgh.I have a feeling it's going to be a war.

    Can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete