Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass

Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass
i saw this picture and i loved it.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

chapter 42.

G;
"Oh Elena." He laughed. " She's telling people your engaged. Marc chocked out.
"Are you serious?" I started getting mad.
"Yeah. Vero went to some store and the lady told her about it." Flower showed some simpathy.
"What' she say?" I asked.
"Nothing. She didnt know what to say." is phone went off just as he finished, "Speaking of the devil."
He talked to Vero as I zoned off.
'What are they planning now?!'

C;
I figured I mid as well get up after Geno left, I washed the clothes and unpacked all of our stuff. I got bored doing that so I ended up calling Jordan.
"Finally!" He exclamied as he asnwered.
"What?" I replied.
"Finally, you call your best friend." he laughed.
"Sorry. I was unpacking." I giggled.
"Well what are you doing now?" He asked.
"Ummm Vero is probally gonna come over." I smiled. "Why?"
"I got a surprise for you!"
"A surprise? Jordan what are yout alking about? Whatd you get me???" I asked excitedly.
"Itll give it away." He laughed.
"Fine. What are you doing tommarow?!"
"We have a morning practice, then nothing yet." He nonchantly said.
"okay. Wanna get a coffee after practice?" I asked.
"Sounds good to me. Ill text you after practice then.."
"Alright. Bye Jordan."
"Bye C."
A few hours later the door bell rang.
"Hey!" V walked in.
"Hello." I laughed.
"So let me see it!" She squealed.
"Here." I nonchantly lifted my hand.
"It's gorgeous." She smiled.
"I know! I Love it." I smiled.
"okay, to the more serious buisness, I got major spy news!" She smirked.
"Oh really?! Fill me in then!" I exclaimed.
"Elena, she bought this GORGEOUS dress for the game, and she is telling people they are engaged....!!!!!!!!!" She gave this weird look.
"How gorgeous? An WHAT!!!!!" I looked to her.
"REALLY gorgeous." She looked down. "Beyonce gorgeous!"
"Oh no. Not Beyonce gorgeous. You couldnt have said Lady GAGA gorgeous!!" I pouted.
"Im sorry. This just means we need to get shopping girl!" She smirked. "But first, I wanna see the Pictures!" She laughed.
Only Vero would say that.
Geno;
MArc and I both tried to call the girls but of course when they are together they completly forget about their phones.
"Well, I guess i'll just got home and make myself dinner!" Marc laughed.
"Me think same thing!" I chuckled.
"Well lets eat together then." He suggested.
"Work for me." I grabbed my stuff and headed out to the car.
Ciera texted me to see where I was, I answered then I found out her and V were getting dinner together just like the two of us.
After dinner we headed out to get a beer with the guys.
"Congrats Buddy!" Billy gave me a hug as I walked to are usual table.
"Thanks billy." I smiled.
After everyone was their and had a drink Sid got up on the bar and gave a good toast to me and Ciera.
"Well bud you finally did what none of us thought you'd do. And Damn are we proud of you Geno. You got the girl, An amazing girl I might add. And now we are going to get the cup AGAIN!"
Everyone cheered and drank.
"Wait wait Im not done." Sid looked around.
"Sorrys." Came from all around the room.
"Geno, I knew that Ciera was the one for you as soon as I saw you two together. Shoot even Max said that he was glad that you got her cause he didnt want to be whipped." I shot him a evil grin. As we all laughed.
"But I guess im just trying to say, Evgeni, My best friend, my other half to the two headed monster, my partner in crime, the other side to the dynamic duo, Im glad you finally found the girl for you!"
"Cheers?" Jordan questioned.
"CHEERS!" Sid Laughed.



No comments:

Post a Comment