Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass

Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass
i saw this picture and i loved it.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

GUESS WHAT!

SID GOT HIS 50th GOAL AND I MISSED IT:'{...Im so upset. But I DID ROCK HIS JERSEY AT THE JASON ALDEAN CONCERT! AN STUFF THAT IN OVECHKINS FACE.. CROSBY GOT 50 HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! OH YEAH THATS RIGHT 48!!!!! LMFAO! I hate #8. but umm yeah. So even though i missed the 50 still supported my boys!!<33 N sorry i dont have a chapter i have it ready just gotta type it. im gonna get to that now. So stay with me:]]]

1 comment:

  1. I watched the game.It was crazy with all the penalties & goals. Wish Sid would have got 52 but I guess it is okay he shares it with Stamkos.
    Geno played good when he wasn't in the box!!!! lol
    2 great goals & 2 assists!

    ReplyDelete