Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass

Hossa i hope you feel like a dumb ass
i saw this picture and i loved it.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

chapter 49

Vero~

About a hour later the doctor had fully checked over everything and did everything that he needed to do. He said he would head over to the office and run a few test on some of the things he took and he might want her to come in for some X-rays, which would be kept on the Down low. I walked both Mario and the doctor out before checking on the boys. Whom which both were fast asleep. I walked back into the room Ciera was in and saw that she was also fast asleep, with the medicine the doctor gave her for the pain, i wouldnt blame her. Her phone laid beside her blinking blue which i knew ment that Geno had texted or called her. I slided it open to see that he had done both. I walked out of the room and back downstairs her phone in my hand. I walked down into the basement rec. room, where i knew noone would hear me. I called back not even looking at the text.

A few rings later he answered.

"Baby, i'm sorry about everything that happened tonight. I took her to the police department and next thing I know I come back a hour later and you are gone. I didnt mean for all that to happen. I was just stunned. I didnt know what to do. Do you forgive me? Where are you? I'll come get you."

"Nope sorry wrong person. As for her you arent gonna see let alone speak to her in a very long time. If you were so worried about her you would have called the police and an ambulance. Instead you left her on the floor. Didnt even pick her up and place her in bed or on a couch, the floor to die!!! Evgeni Vladimiovich Malkin, you disgust me."

Then I hung up the phone and went back to the texts.

He had said 'Im sorry where are you?'

There was also a couple from Jordan.
'Goodnight best friend I will see you tommarow for coffee. 10am dont forget.'
and
'Hey are you still up. I have a couple questions for you, they involve Jared. Call me back.'

Hmmm. Should I reply back to those or just leave them. Ill leave them and meet up with him tommarow. We need to have that talk and he should know what is going on.

Ciera~

I woke up and looked at the clock, 4:58 am. I looked around the room, Vero was asleep in the lounge chair in the corner. She is such a good friend. I looked around for my phone, I finally spotted it over in the corner of the side table. I reached for it but it hurt to bad to move. My stomach felt as if I had been hit in the lower stomach with a ball. I decided my best bet was to try to fall back asleep till Sid got up at 6:00 am.

Jordan~

No matter how hard I tried, I couldnt fall asleep. It was a complete failure. I just felt like there was somewhere else I should be or something I should be doing instead of sleeping. I finally forced myself to fall asleep around 5:00 am. Awesome a Hour and a half of sleep before our first game. Thats just great! I heard my alarm go off at 7:30am, i slowly rolled out of bed and with my eyes shut was able to make it to the shower and get undressed with out looking. I heard my phone go off again to tell me to get out of the shower, 7:45am. I ended up leaving the house at 8:15 after slowly getting my stuff together for morning skate and something to eat before attempting to get in the car. Thank God there wasnt bad traffic or I would have been late for the skate at 9:00. Walking into the room and looking at Marc and Sid, I knew I wasnt the only one who didnt sleep last night and was late getting here.

"Marc what kept you up last night, You and Vero have a rough night?" One of the guys yelled from across the locker room.

"Dont say anything just keep cool. Remember Mario is taking care of everything." I heard Sid whispher to him.

Sidney~

Marc and I rode over together leaving the his car for V incase she needed it. We were both pretty much late leaving. It was my fault though. I didnt want to leave her.

"What if she needs me?" I pouted.

"I'm here Sid. I'm not leaving her till 10, and only because I have a very important meeting. Otherwise I would have cancelled it." Vero reassured me. "She will be fine. Get to practice."

They pretty much shoved me out the door and down the steps. Once I was out of the house though I started to focus more on the game.

"Dude, I know you are upset, angry, and unfocused. But tonight we need our Captain. The city of Pittsburgh needs their Captain. I know its family, she's more like a sister then a cousin, but you gotta get it out of your head when you enter the arena."

Marc was right, she wouldnt want me worrying about her, she'd want me to score for her. Im dedicating tonight to her. That's what I will do. I was eager to get into the Arena, Marc had a hard time keeping up with me.

"Slow down dude." He laughed. "Whats the big hurry? We still got 8 minutes to walk in the door before we are late."

I walked straight to my stall, didnt talk to anyone, or look at anyone for that matter. I wanted to get out on the ice where I knew I could easily releave all the pressure on me right now. Oh and the fact his stall is right beside mine.

I felt the coolness of the ice run up my body as i stretched alittle before taking a couple laps. Everyone on the team knew not to talk to me if I was out early doing this. This was my clear my mind time.

No comments:

Post a Comment